Fujifilm X-E3 mirrorless camera launched in India
Fujifilm India Private Limited, popularly known for its broad spectrum of imaging technologies, launched their ‘Fujifilm X-E3 mirrorless camera’ in India on 12th of October 2017. It is the latest addition the x series range of premium mirrorless digital cameras.
On the launch occasion, Mr. Yasunobu Nishiyama, Managing Director, Fujifilm India Pvt. Ltd. said, “The X-series was introduced in March 2011 and is the most widely accepted mirrorless camera. Also, in India we see much potential in the mirrorless camera as the range of professional photographers is growing. Increase in wedding photography and commercial photography for brand communication and the social media platform are used to display one’s work.”
He stated, “The advantage of the x-series mirror-less camera is that is neatly packed with cutting-edge innovative technology that provides colour correction with high image quality.”
and further added, “Our FX-E3 is the essence of minimalism with greater functional performance. Our attempt will always be to delight our customers with upcoming launch of new x series this year”
The features of the new Fujifilm X-E3 mirrorless camera are
- APS-C 24.3 megapixel X-Trans CMOS III sensor.
- X-Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine.
- Bluetooth low energy wireless communication.
- Users can transfer the images to their smartphones or tablets by pairing the camera with it.
- LCD monitor display which uses static touchscreen panel which supports the conventional “Touch shot”, “Touch AF” “Focus Area Capabilities.”
- Touch feature wherein you can pinch or zoom the picture
- The new camera is available in Black and Silver colours and is priced at Rs.70,999 (Body only), XE3 with 18-55 kit is priced at ?.1, 02,999 and XE-3 with a 23mm F2 kit is priced at ?. 89,999.
In the Global market, the mirrorless camera has 25% shares which are dominated by the DSLR cameras. The situation is going to switch in 3 years as the demand for DSLR camera will be declined and the Mirrorless camera will be more.
Fujifilm Group aims to capture the market with number one position by 2019 with the launch of range or X-series which has great features.