- Banana is full of dietary fibers and other essential nutrients like vitamin C, potassium, carbohydrates and vitamin B6. These nutrients improve the basal metabolic rate (BMR). If metabolic rate increased, you lose more weight than you normally would. Banana improve metabolism, which lead to reduce weight.
- Banana is full of potassium which helps to maintain your normal blood pressure and improve blood circulation. If your blood circulation is good, then you will get more energy for doing a workout to lose more weight.
- According to research, deficiency of nutrients like vitamin B6 and folic acid prevents you from losing weight. But the banana is rich in nutrients so it helps you to lose weight naturally.
- Banana contain enzymes which speed up your digestion process, regulate your bowel movement and eliminate constipation symptoms. In results it improves metabolism and reduce weight.
- 100 grams of banana provides 90 k calories. It reduces the likelihood of overeating.
Rules for banana diet for weight loss
- Eat one or 2 bananas for breakfast with warm water.
- In lunch you can have whatever you want, but not fatty food.
- After lunch you can have a small snack at 3-4 pm if you are hungry.
- It is advisable to have dinner before 8 pm. Stay away from desserts.
- You must go to sleep before midnight. Get 7-8 hours of sleep. Good sleep boosts your metabolism and refreshes your mood and your body. It will make you more energetic and won’t let you to skip your exercise.
- Avoid eating dairy products, fatty foods and more sugar products like sweets.
- No alcohol.
- If possible, avoid rice in dinner.
- Before going to bed go for walk for 30 minutes.
- Always drink warm water.
For more Information visit @ eyogaguru.com