Video production is a crucial aspect of digital marketing. As videos increasingly grow towards becoming the most popular choice of marketing platform, it is becoming more and more necessary to savour the trend and capitalise on it. Make the most of this opportunity and go ahead with video production. Videos are evidently the most effective way to promote, popularise or publicise a company, brand or product. They serve as the most interactive and efficient way to emanate a message. They are appealing in nature and hence succeed in delivering the desired message to the audience. What companies need in this moment is a good and affordable place for online video production services.
No one has the time to read the lengthy texts on the website these days. This has made getting customers attention even more difficult. To stand out from the competition, companies need to invest in videos. Videos have just changed the way we engage people with content. According to a recent survey, an average online user stays on a webpage for less than 40 seconds. But if your webpage is having a video, this time increases to more than 2 minutes. Online video production services should help you reach your customers in an engaging and innovative way. A minute of an explainer video is worth more than 1.8 million words. More than 100 million online users watch video everyday. An average internet user spends monthly 16 minutes and 49 seconds watching video online. Effective video marketing can
- Enhance your reach to targeted audience
- Get viewers actively involved in the process
- Build strong emotional connections with your brand
- Improves conversion
- Offers higher level of engagement
- Improves SEO performance
Research shows that an effective video brings in 60% more traffic to your website, 80% more purchase decision and 100% conversion rate. Videos are proven method to increase online conversion and boost up your brand revenue. The online video production services should specialise in providing
- Trendy concepts
- Engaging content
- Stunning visuals
- Highly effective videos
Well, these traits are hard to come by if you are going to consider any normal video production company for your business. You need to have the best of the best to incorporate an eclectic mix of these important elements. Let us see some of the best video production companies that stand out amongst a slew of video production companies that have cropped up in today’s digitalised world. It is really hard to zero in on to the one company that takes care of all the aspects of video production and also keeps your preferences in tact. The real mark of true genius in video production is evident from the approach a company follows regarding their video production. Those who understand their clients requirements well are to be considered further. Those who don’t even give importance to the client’s perception and just follow their own blueprint for every project are definitely not the perfect choice. As every company is unique and has different strengths than other companies, each video should also be unique and outstanding in its own way. The production company that understands this concept well is a sure shot way to go. Here’s a list of top players of this trade with their signature styles of videos and their approach.
- Special guest – everything they produce is a feast for the eyes. They create stunning videos with polished yet effortless visual effects. The videos are easy to watch and understand. Their videos reflect well the brand identity and the product. They create a refined, modern and easy to use image.
- Knox avenue – they have won the best storytelling award. They know that an amazing video is nothing without a narrative. Their ads have been one of a kind and a trendsetter in that way. The audience could feel the intensity desired to be portrayed through their videos. Their ads and videos are well known for the integration of contrasting or completely unrelated themes.
- Hungry man – it achieves all of your videos wildest dreams and more. With their insane production budget and celebrity filled casts, hungry man emerge as the top production company in the powerhouse category. Generally their videos show passion, action and other such adventurous themes. The gripping nature of their videos makes them stand out. They have also ventured into CGI, creating very likeable videos. The simplicity of their videos as well executed alongside tasteful animations. Along with such elements they never forget to incorporate gorgeous scenery. This one is truly top of the line.
- Boundless – they advertise themselves as specialising in message driven, emotional videos. This is the trend of the times. Having long haul videos which drive more number of viewers is way more effective than any other form of videos.
- Keywest – their very dynamic presentation gives you a glimpse of what they could do, in a nutshell. They have a wide range of clients from startups to big corporate houses, which implies that they are adaptive to different scenarios like budgets and other preferences.
- The company films – it is based out of Dubai, UAE. They have a plethora of categories that they deal in with a full fledged infrastructure. They are known to meet any kind of video production assignments. They are simply awesome video content creators that serve every single need of yours.
These were some of the best video production companies that you could consider for any of your marketing needs through video production. It is to be understood that trends change everyday in this dynamic marketing industry. So, the company which keeps tab on these evolving trends is a winner for sure. However, the ones which lose out on the emotional connect and the personal touch are also not a wise choice. It is very important to make every video keeping in mind the sentiments of the viewers and the clients in check. To have that long lasting impression it is essential to bring the social and emotional element in company videos to make them more appealing. This way they’ll be able to reach a wider base of audience and hence increase the chances of conversion.